On the evening ahead of my first work-related trip near the summer period, it’s worth dropping the conference schedule for 2019.
- June 1-9: Moscow (Russia) – With support of the Erasmus+ program, I will teach in four courses at the School of Sociology at the National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- June 20: Tilburg (Netherlands) – Participation in the Annual Symposium of the Dutch journal ‘Religie en Samenleving‘ (Religion and Society), presenting a paper with Quita Muis and Inge Sieben.
- June 27: Amsterdam (Netherlands) – This year, the Annual Meeting of the Dutch and Flemish Sociological Association (also known as ‘De Dag van de Sociology’) will take place at the University of Amsterdam.
- August 5-14: New York City (USA) – Attending and presenting at the Annual Conference of the American Sociological Association (e.g. work with Angelica Maineri, and with Koen Abts).
- October 8-13: Tbilisi (Georgia) – Participation as National Program Director for the Netherlands, and paper presentation at the First International European Values Study Workshop.